Cape Point Retreat weekend
We’re super excited to invite you to our very first Oceaneers retreat in one of our favourite places: Cape Point Reserve!
Various facilitated nature-based activities, great plant-based food and storytelling & awareness talks will be on the menu – and all you have to do is to sit back (or not 😉 ) and enjoy!
We are running an early-bird special (see below) and ‘1st come 1st surfed’ applies – so don’t wait too long!
2 Sanparks cottages (Eland & Duiker) in the Cape Point reserve (capacity 12 ppl). From Cape Town’s CBD, it takes around 1-1.5h to get to the gate (Gmaps link here) – and you have to be there before 18:00.
Yoga, meditation, eating, swimming, surfing, eating, hiking, snorkling, trail-running, SUPing, eating, storytelling & talks around the fire (have we mentioned eating yet? 😉)
See preliminary program below.
3 Oceaneers facilitators: Maddie, Eva, Kaspar
– 9 spots for whole weekend available, plus 10 for day-visit only (Sat).
– 1st come, 1st surfed applies
– We can only go ahead if we have a minimum # of participants. If that’s not the case, we’ll let you know by the 16th Feb the latest
– Oceaneers get a ZAR 100 discount on all prices (to become an Oceaneer, sign up here)
– Early-bird pricing in place!
- Full weekend package (includes: Acco for 2 nights, 4 meals, all snacks, all activities)
- Wave 1 (> 15th Feb): ZAR 1’900
- Wave 2 (15th – 20th): ZAR 2’100
- Wave 3 (after 20th): ZAR 2’300
- Day-visit only: Saturday (includes: Sat brunch, snacks, all activities)
- Wave 1 (> 15th Feb): ZAR 500
- Wave 2 (15th – 20th): ZAR 600
- Wave 3 (after 20th): ZAR 700
– Meals: Friday dinner, Sat brunch, Sat dinner, Sunday breakfast – with lots of snacks available in-between
– All prices exclude park entry (~ZAR 90 for Saffas)
☝🏼 Financial barriers
We’d like to remove financial barriers where ever possible. So if you’re keen to join but can’t afford it, get in touch with us to explore other solutions.
✊🏽 Join us!
If you’re keen to join or you have any questions, get in touch with Nate, per email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or per WA (+27 72 238 3223 ).
A 50% payment will secure you a seat at the table (Nate will give you the payment details).
Hope to see you there! 🤙🏽
Team Iggy 🌊🦎
(highly dependent on weather and participants’ preferences)
Oceaneers is a community-driven initiative created by two ocean lovers who wanted to inspire others to see that the biggest positive impact they could make to ocean sustainability was to change their food choices.
© 2018 Oceaneers.For.Life